£26k per year
0203 176 4790
3 months ago
Peabody Housing Association in London, one of the city's oldest and largest, owns and manages around 55000 homes in London and the south east. Following a department restructure there are a number of permanent vacancies in Facilities Management Department.
Purpose of the role:
To provide an effective and efficient first point of contact with all visitors, telephone callers and undertake administrative functions in accordance with service policy and procedures.
Key result areas:
- Provide a customer focussed reception service to all internal and external customers, liaising with staff to ensure that visitors are collected from Reception promptly and keep the visitor informed of any unavoidable delays
- Provide a high-quality concierge service as required, ensuring that the bookings of couriers, taxis, meeting room bookings and catering requirements are carried out efficiently and that all internal and external clients requirements are met.
- Ensure that switchboard cover is maintained throughout the day, answering calls in a timely manner in accordance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure that calls are directed correctly and that any changes are communicated with the Reception Team
- Use the functions on the telephony system efficiently in order to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service (including but not exclusively the make busy functions on the Mitel system) and deal with all enquiries with in a professional manner and announce calls to internal staff (except calls transferred to a queue, including but not exclusive to Peabody Direct, Customer Care Line, Purchase Ledger and Incomes)
- Ensure tight security in Reception and Interview Rooms, utilising CCTV as required and monitor and maintain the security equipment, liaising with suppliers when required.
- Create ID badges for staff throughout the business and follow the starters and leavers procedures.
- Ensure that reception facilities are clean, tidy and well presented at all times and display up to date documentation, including but not exclusive to legislative certificates and leaflets relating to services offered by the Peabody Group
- Follow company procedures, including but not exclusively customer satisfaction, goods ordering, key and document receipt, storage and retention and logging cheques.
- Ensure that up to date procedure guides are kept on reception and that any new / temporary staff members have the organisation’s procedures available to them.
- Ensure all logs and databases are kept updated and to assist in maintaining Health and Safety and security aspects of the premises, including the testing of fire alarms, testing panic alarms, monitoring CCTV and assisting evacuation measures
- To be an active team member working on a rota basis with a flexible approach to working hours and locations
- To practice safer working and adhere to data protection, confidentiality policies and legislation
- To seek to facilitate changes required for continuous individual, team and service improvements.
- To assist with any similar tasks that fall within your capabilities to support the Facilities Team and its internal and external customers
Key performance indicators
- Customer Satisfaction
- Call statistics
- Experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of IT systems including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
The closing date for applications is Weds 4th July at 5pm. Interviews will take place WC 9th July. Please contact Tamara Barnard on 0203 1764790 or submit your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment has been exclusively retained for this campaign. All direct and third applications will be forwarded to Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.