£8.50 - 12.00 per hour
020 3176 4790
about 1 year ago
My client is looking for an experienced motivated, corporate receptionist to join their team on a immediate temporary basis. You must be confident talking on the phone and in person to members of staff and visitors of all levels, as you will be based on a busy site you must be able to use your own initiative to ensure everything runs smoothly between tasks. As the receptionist you will need to be friendly, polite and have a positive character and dedicated to joining a fast-growing company.
You must have worked previously in a similar role and experience working within a corporate background. This role is to start immediately so please only apply if you can start ASAP.
Duties of the Receptionist Role:
- To provide a 5* service to all internal and external clients
- Switchboard operation
- Signing in guests and clients
- Booking and creating parcels for couriers
- To receive, organise and deliver post to internal staff members
- Sound knowledge of all Health and Safety areas at each site in portfolio
- Meeting room management including bookings, amendments and cancellations
- Undertake and supervise meeting room set-up for all on-site meetings and functions. This includes room layout, Audio-visual & IT set-up assistance (i.e. network connectivity)
Required for the Receptionist role:
- Flexibility and adaptability with a passion for customer service
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- The ability to use your own initiative during busy and quiet periods
- Enthusiastic, personable and bubbly personality
If you would like to apply for this role, please get in touch and I look forward to speaking with you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.