£10 - 15 per hour
020 3176 4790
about 2 months ago
I'm currently looking for a Fabric Technician to join a leading service provider for a temporary static role based in a Public Sector Building in Edmonton.
Operating in their North London site, you need to be available to start immediately and MUST have your own vehicles and tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To undertake Fabric repairs to buildings in line with the PPM schedule
- To carry out scheduled and reactive works
- To immediately report any potentially dangerous situations
- To order materials and services using a computerised ordering system and to update records and job sheets to verify satisfactory delivery/completion
- Experience in the general building trade is essential
- Adept in minor repair/maintenance work involving skills associated with that of a general Fabric Technician
- Strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team with a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.