£25k per year
0203 176 4790
7 months ago
Reception Supervisor require for a Corporate office building close to Waterloo.
To supervise and work as part of the front of house team ensuring that all core duties / positions are covered and staffing levels are in line with contractual obligations and service requirements
• Perform day to day activities of the reception position, lobby hosting and post administration, ensuring that the reception areas are kept tidy at all times.
• To provide reception cover in accordance with the contract
• To provide a high level of day to day customer service to the Head Office reception desks and associated services
• To take the lead on customer service training for Reception ensuring provision of a highly professional service for all visitors, maintaining records and observing strict security procedures
• Handle customer enquiries both over the phone and in person
• To lead, manage and motivate direct reports through the effective use of goal setting, team briefings, appraisals, performance/attendance management, development and succession planning to support individuals and teams in fulfilling their potential and maximizing productivity
• To manage the meeting room booking system and associated hospitality bookings
• To provide support to the Helpdesk by logging jobs, service requests and hazards
• To prepare weekly/monthly management reports
Working a 40 hour week, 8 hours per day between 07:30 and 18.00 on rota, Monday to Friday
• Supervisory experience is essential
• Previous experience of working in a highly pressured corporate reception environment
• Will have the ability to communicate at many different levels effectively (both in writing and verbally)
• Will be a committed team player with excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Must be client focused and able to represent the Company in a professional manner at all times
• Will have excellent administration, organisational and problem solving skills.
• Will have a good working knowledge in being IT literate (MS Office).
• Will be flexible, reliable and motivated with a positive can-do attitude In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training & development opportunities
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.