£25k - 28k per year
0203 176 4790
2 months ago
Full time Receptionist role for 3 months to manage the reception area within a corporate building in the City of London.
Working closely alongside the part-time Receptionist to ensure a seamless level of high quality customer service is provided at all times.
To provide a professional and warm welcome to all staff and visitors to the office in London, handle all reception duties as required and support the wider Facilities team as necessary.
• Full time management of the Reception, waiting area and meeting rooms, taking responsibility for its appearance and ensuring operational fluency in all day-to-day tasks
• Managing all Reception tasks with accuracy, efficiency and a ‘Yes I Can’ attitude
• Providing the highest level of customer service to all visitors, clients and staff at all times
• Managing the switchboard, answering all incoming calls and directing queries where appropriate
• Ensuring all external visitors are offered refreshments and shown to their meeting rooms as required
• Creating a strong sense of team work and collaboration on Reception, including with Admin staff
• Working alongside the Facilities team to continually look at ways to further develop and improve processes already in place to ensure a consistently high level of service is provided
• Ensuring all meeting rooms are set up in advance of external client meetings as appropriate, working with the Admin team and PA’s and ordering catering as required
• Liaising with the Building Management when required regarding security or general London related matters
• Keeping stocks of all brochures and making sure the Reception area is clutter free
• Booking meeting rooms and responding to requests in a timely fashion
• Logging, processing and distributing all incoming and outgoing post/couriers; checking delivery deadlines and keeping all spreadsheets up to date
• Ordering stationery- and janitorial supplies and monitoring stock levels. Ensuring the stationery cupboard and print rooms are being kept tidy
• Booking desks in the Condeco Desk Booking System
• Being responsible for the allocation and deallocation of lockers in the London office
• Maintaining various online databases such as access control cards and ensuring details are kept up to date
• Processing archiving requests, sending and recalling boxes when required
• Access Control Technology (ACT) system – printing, issuing and cancelling security passes, monitoring activity when needed
• Assisting with London related Facilities Helpdesk issues to ensure acceptable completion
Key experience & necessary attributes:
• Excellent experience working as a Senior Corporate Receptionist within a global organisation with the ability to demonstrate having previously worked in a solo Corporate Reception role
• Ability recognise the importance of providing an exceptional level of customer service to all, alongside the capability to work effectively, liaise and communicate with executives and clients at all levels in a professional manner
• A polished and professional individual with a passion for Reception and customer service who possesses excellent time management skills with a keen eye for detail
• Ability to prioritise, multitask and work under pressure in a busy environment whilst remaining organised and well-presented
• Aptitude to work effectively across cultures and organisational levels; gains confidence and trust of others whilst possessing self-motivation and a desire to provide a first class service
• Excellent telephone manner; a personable, positive and flexible attitude
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.