£18k - 20k per year
about 1 year ago
Reactive Maintenance Administrator - Social Housing
This is an Administrative position that sits within the repairs and maintenance team, for a Housing Maintenace contractor.
You will need to be strong admin, preferably with experience in a similar role.
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate.
- Answering phones (challenging at times/dealing with complaints)
- Data input – Needs to have decent accuracy and numeracy skills
- Dealing with emergency repairs
- Assisting the scheduler with diagnosing and booking in repairs
- Composing and sending routine correspondence
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries.
- Co-ordinating and managing the diary of the team if required.
- Organising itineraries and other bookings.
- Receiving guests/visitors and co-ordinating meeting requirements as necessary.
- Creating and maintaining efficient filing systems.
- General administrative duties including filing, faxing and photocopying.
- Ordering stationary
Industry experience is a desirable for this position
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.