Royal Tunbridge Wells
£68k - 75k per year + Car/Allowance + Package
4 months ago
We are looking for an Partnership Director to head up a key JV contract which contains across day to day repairs, voids and planned investment programmes worth £5m a year.
The Partnership Director will be responsible to a Board made up of senior directors from both client and contractor organisations and internally lead a large team containing service managers, supervisors, DLO and back office support. The successful candidate will haveh full autonomy for the P&L, client relationship and operational delivery of the contract, reporting to both the board and to the Regional Operations Director.
Specific key duties include:
- Take total accountability for all disciplines including operational, commercial and personnel management for the Joint Venture
- Responsible for developing and leading the performance management, project strategy, delivering a strong commercial result and exceptional client satisfaction.
- Shape and influence a strong value driven culture, where site safety is championed at every level, behaviours are aligned with clinet and contractor behaviours
- Responsible for setting the culture of the major-project for staff, DLO, sub-contractors and 3rd parties in maintenance and housing sector
- Total accountability for the full P&L
- Leadership of commercial team including resourcing, L&D, coaching and performance management according to company values and in line with Company process
- Maximise the performance management of the supply chain driving synergies both in the project and through the wider region as required.
- Ownership of the risk profile including reporting and governance
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding CSR commitments including CCS scores.
To be successful in the role you will have previously managed large housing maintenance partnerships to gain the skills and experience required to fulfil the above role responsibilities. It is imperative that you have the experience to take responsibility for both void and planned works all within time and budget.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 07961790230
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.