£60k - 70k per year + Car/Allowance + Package
2 months ago
We are looking for an Operations Manager to lead a large team on a long term partnering contract across are day to day repairs, voids and planned works across a number of RSL Clients.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for a large team containing contract managers, supervisors, DLO and back office support, with full autonomy for the P&L of 2 contracts, reporting to the Regional Operations Director.
Specific key duties include:
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning of resources (including office staff, as well as a demand based approach to directly employed and subcontracted skilled trades).
- Attending and/or chairing all related meetings.
- Make value based decisions in the context of the lengthy contract periods and the company’s targets and obligations.
- Achieving and/or exceeding contractual key performance indicators.
- Ensure company and contractual policies and procedures are complied with.
- Responsible for Health and safety (both of the team the operations are involved with and anyone affected by them).
- Responsible for preparing for internal and external audits on areas of responsibility, taking the lead during each audit.
- Development of individuals, helping company and staff to achieve goals.
- Timely and accurate production of regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Monitor visiting Sub-Contractors ensuring health and safety compliance, works carried out satisfactorily and within time scales, site left clean and safe, service / work sheets left.
- Continually review and assess operational performance reporting any needs and / or suggestions so that action can be taken to maintain / enhance service delivery.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.