£55k - 65k per year + car allowance, benefits, healthcare
6 months ago
- Our client, a leading housing maintenance and refurbishment contractor, is looking for a talented Repairs & Maintenance Contracts Manager for a flagship contract in South London.
- The Contracts Manager will be responsible for a large team including management, supervisors, operatives and contact centre support staff managing Repairs & Maintenance and Voids for circa 15,000 properties a year.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning of resources (including office staff, as well as a demand-based approach to directly employed and subcontracted skilled trades).
- Attending and/or chairing all related meetings.
- Make value based decisions in the context of the lengthy contract periods and the company’s targets and obligations.
- Achieving and/or exceeding contractual key performance indicators.
- Ensure company and contractual policies and procedures are complied with.
- Responsible for Health and safety (both of the team the operations are involved with and anyone affected by them).
- Responsible for preparing for internal and external audits on areas of responsibility, taking the lead during each audit.
- Development of individuals, helping company and staff to achieve goals.
- Timely and accurate production of regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Monitor visiting Sub-Contractors ensuring health and safety compliance, works carried out satisfactorily and within time scales, site left clean and safe, service / work sheets left.
- Continually review and assess operational performance reporting any needs and / or suggestions so that action can be taken to maintain / enhance service delivery.
- Formal qualification and training within the construction industry
- Strong understanding of the principles of Contracts Management
- Experience within a result driven business.
- Strong understanding of building maintenance repairs (trade background preferred)
- General Health & Safety, IOSH, CSCS, Scaffold Management, SMSTS
- Full clean driving license
- Clean DBS
For more information on this role please call Kieran on 07487 847 467 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.