£40k - 45k per year + Car/Allowance & Package
14 days ago
Quantity Surveyor – Planned Maintenance and Refurbishment
£40-45,000 + Package
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a main contractor specialising in social housing planned maintenance and refurbishment, the role will have full QS and client facing CVR responsibilites for 3 work streams with one key client with works worth worth in excess of £5m per anum
Our client is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor within the social housing sector with experience in refurbishment programmes ideally with exposure to internal and external maintenance programmes and an understanding of the CVR process.
If you are interested in a move into a highly reputable large main contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
To be considered you must have:
- 3+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in Refurbishment/Planned Maintenance with a main contractor
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.