£45k - 55k per year + Car allowance and package
about 1 month ago
Leighton Buzzard (Hybrid Working)
Up to £50k + car allowance
Property Services Contractor
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a national main contractor specialising in social housing and public sector planned maintenance and refurbishment. The role will have full QS and client facing CVR responsibilites for a number of projects focussing on social housing upgrades throughout the South East
Our client is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor within the social housing and / or planned maintenance sectors with experience in refurbishment programmes ideally with excellent client facing skills and comprehensive understanding of the CVR process
If you are interested in a move into a reputable, growing main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 2+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in Refurbishment /Planned Maintenance.
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.