£40k - 50k per year + car allowance and package
4 months ago
Quantity Surveyor – Planned Maintenance
West London (flexible working)
up to £50,000 + car allowance and package
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, an innovative JV carrying out Reactive and planned maintenance services to a g15 HA client. The role will have full QS and CVR responsibilites for 2/3 work streams (planned and or voids) with one key client worth in excess of £5m per anum.
Planned works carried out are K's & B's, EICR upgrades and FRA upgrades
Our client is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor within the social housing sector with experience in refurbishment programmes ideally with exposure to internal and external programmes and comprehensive understanding of the CVR process.
If you are interested in a move into a reputable business where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 3+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in Refurbishment /Planned Maintenance.
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.