£42k - 45k per year + Package
11 months ago
Quantity Surveyor – Planned Maintenance
£42-45k + Package
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a highly reputable hosuing maintenance Joint Venture. The role lead the commercial function delivering planned compliance programmes utilising direct labour and specialist supply chain
Our client is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor within the social housing sector with previous experience working on an planned maintenance programmes with exposure to budgeting and estimating, schedule of rates, cost reporting, final accounting, CVR’s, variations etc.
If you are interested in a move into a leading organsisation where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 5+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in housing maintenance.
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.