£42k - 48k per year + Car allowance + Bonus
2 days ago
Planned Maintenance and Refurbishment - Social Housing
Leading National Contractor
Flexible & home working with offices in Manchester & Oldham
£40- £50k + £5k car allownace, bonus and package
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client a highly reputable property services contractor. Our client are looking for a QS to lead the planned maintenance and refurbishment programmes for their client, a large HA with properties throughout the North West.
We are looking for a proven commercial professional with experience in social housing refurbishment programmes ideally with knowledge of internal and external planned maintenance work streams with a comprehensive commercial understanding of subcontractor procurement and cost management, the CVR process as well as excellent client relationship skills.
If you are interested in an opportunity for a leading national contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
* Control all expenditure.
* Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
* Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
* Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
* Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
* Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
* Attend project & company related meetings.
* Ensure timely cash flow management.
* Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
* Ideally 3+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in Housing/Refurbishment /Planned Maintenance.
* Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.