£250 - 280 per day
8 months ago
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of one of our clients, a market leading main contractor specialising in housing refurbishment & maintenance.
The role will be to work as part of a large team focussing on Reactive Maintenance. Your role will be to manage the day to day commercial control, reporting and assist in a large back log of valuations that need to be cleared and using the NHF SOR to complete these tasks.
If you are interested in applying for this position, you must have experience in the following:
- Control all expenditure
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts
- Assisting the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- On boarding of Sub contractors/suppliers
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice
- Attend project & company related meetings
- Ensuring timely cash flow management
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers
You will require the following:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of measurement and valuation
- Knowledge and understanding of budgets and forecast management
- Preparation and understanding of CVR’s and supplementary financial reports
- Knowledge and understanding of final accounts
- Knowledge and understanding of subcontract orders and buying
- Knowledge of responsive, cyclical and planned maintenance
- Good knowledge of IT systems and packages
- Strong knowledge of NHF SOR
If this role is of interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.