£50k - 65k per year + package
11 days ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Contractor, who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work in the M&E sector based in Bristol.
Our client an M&E specialist is looking for a QS, Project Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis ASAP. This role is to oversee the costing of mainly MOJ, schools and hospital refurb work in the South West.
Day to Day:
- Day to day supervision of budget control on various sites from the Bristol office
- Client contact, site meetings reviewing costings across projects
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Ensuring work is completed on time, within programme agreed
- REfurbishments projects across MOJ, schools and hospitals
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Suitably qualified QS with over 5years experience
- M&E technical background would be beneficial
- Understanding of running maintenance and refurb programmes and costings
- Management of assistant surveyors would be beneficial
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Parking on site at the office
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Life assurance, private medical care
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.