£50k - 55k per year
11 months ago
Permanent / Full-Time / Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (1 hour break)
Build Recruitment are working with a large national contractor client who are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to their Telecommunications division.
The head office is in Widnes, but employees can be based from any of our other offices in Leeds, Warrington, Huntington, Ipswich.
Role & Scope - QS:
- Working with project teams to form and submit build tender costs.
- Monitoring live profit and loss margins across the multiple projects and programmes
- Assisting in monitoring and decreasing work in progress (WIP) value across multiple projects
- Submitting final accounts into the client, ensuring works come within the allocated job budget.
- Monitoring and closing down live jobs to form a better understanding of live project margin.
- Closely working with the build team
- Create and drive processes to increase sustainable project margins.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5 * OBWLBLA (Office Based Work Life Balance Leave Allowance) (in lieu of flexible / home working options)
- 6% matching pension (company contribution increases with time served, +1% after 3 years, +1% after 6 years, plus 1% after 9 years)
- BUPA family healthcare, BUPA Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance (£100k value)
The client is ideally looking to speak to applicants from a Telecoms or Construction background so these areas are prefered but not essential.
For more information please apply below | Jen Radcliffe
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.