£45k - 60k per year + Package
10 months ago
Role: Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor
Salary: £45-£60k + car / allowance & package
Location: London + Flexible working (inc WFH)
My client is seeking a Quantity Surveyor that is looking for a business where they can continue their growth and progression. The key points of this role is to take responsibility, ownership and accountability of the effective management and control all aspects of the commercial / financial and contractual elements of several projects in order to control and maximise the company’s profitability, protect the companies legal and contractual obligations under the contract and to manage proactively the control of all commercial issues.
- Experience postgraduate within a surveying position
- Technically knowledgeable of general regeneration and new build construction methods and how they are implemented including modern methods of construction, steel frame, concentre frame, JCT, NEC, PPC, etc
- Experience with excellent guiding and negotiation skills with the supply chain and external clients
- Great level of numeracy and verbal communication skills
- General IT Skills
- Driving License
- Familiarity with JCT contracts
- MS Office experience
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Aaron Battrawden at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.