£40k - 70k per year
7 months ago
Quantity Surveyor – Planned Maintenance and Refurbishment
up to £70,000 plus bonus
We are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a consultancy specialising in social housing planned maintenance and refurbishment. The role will work closely with the consultancy’s clients, providing cost management and value for money reviews.
Our client are open to speaking to people from a range of levels from recent graduates through to experienced Quantity Surveyor’s.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Evaluate costs and advise on alternative proposals.
- Provide advice on contract arrangements and conditions under which building will be constructed.
- Prepare tendering documents.
- Manage the costs of projects during the construction stage and negotiate final accounts.
- Lead from the front as regards to client facing meetings, dealing with multi-disciplined teams and project delivery.
You will need:
- Ideally 3+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in Refurbishment /Planned Maintenance.
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.