£35k - 45k per year + Car/Allowance + Bonus & Package
6 months ago
Quantity Surveyor - Maintenance
Responsive & Planned Maintenance
£35-45,000 + car / allowance & package
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a blue chip national 1st tier property services contractor. The role will be respnsible for all the commercial aspects of a long term integrated maintenance contract delviering repairs, voids, M&E and planned maintenance
Our client is looking for a quantity surveyor with experience of the social housing sector and ecellent subcontract procurement and management skills as well as an understanding of the CVR process.
If you are an ambitious Quantity Surveyor looking for career progression in a fantastic emplyoyer with strong career progression potential this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 2+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in Housing Maintenance
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Jonny Barltrop at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.