£50k - 60k per year + Car/Allowance + Bonus & Package
4 months ago
Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor
Planned Maintenance and Refurbishment Projects
Bishop's Stortford and London
£50,000 - £60,000 + car / allowance + bonus & package
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a reputable and going medium sized housing refurbishment contractor. The role will be respnsible for the commrercial aspects of various social housing works, from long term frameworks to standalone projects throughout the m25.
Our client is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor within the social housing sector with experience in refurbishment programmes ideally with exposure to internal and external projects, excellent subcontract procurement and management skills as well as comprehensive understanding of the CVR process.
If you are an ambitious Quantity Surveyor looking for career progression in a fantastic emplyoyer with strong career progression potential this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 5+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in Housing Refurbishment /Planned Maintenance.
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Jonny Barltrop at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.