£50k - 60k per year
4 months ago
Quantity Surveyor – Residential Developer
Location: South-East London
Salary: £50k - £60k
Our client, a residential property developer are currently looking to expand their commercial team due to continued and consistent success of the business. They are looking for a focused and independent Quantity Surveyor, who is looking to take further steps to senior level within the next 12 months.
In the opportunity, you will be jumping in to a 100+ unit multi-phase development, as part of an existing Commercial team. If you’re looking for an opportunity in which you have a clear defined path for you to take further steps in your career development, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Preparing valuations for interim application for payment including variations;
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final accounts and contract charges;
- Preparing sub-contract enquiries and order documentation;
- Re-measurement of Bills of Quantities;
- Preparing cost budgets and prices for contract variations;
- Preparing subcontract valuation and payment certificates;
- Monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met;
- Preparation of contract claims information;
- Evaluating/selecting subcontract tenders;
- Checking material sizes and quantities for procurement;
- Setting up and maintaining contract files
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or vocation equivalent
- 5+ years experience in Quantity Surveying in a new-build environment
- Some experience in the Residential Development or Construction field would be beneficial, but not absolutely necessary
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999, or apply via the link.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.