£40k - 48k per year + Package
2 months ago
Quantity Surveyor (Planned Maintenance) - Social Housing Contractor - Permanent - Epsom - Up To £48k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join a main social housing contractor based in Epsom. The role will be oversee planned cyclical decoration painting projects within the social housing and private sector. My client are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with experience in tendering and estimating for painting works as well as delivering planned maintenance contracts within the social housing sector.
- Oversea in the preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales.
- Oversea in the development of the procurement programme.
- Prepare and monitor cash flow forecast for designated projects.
- Prepare and submit monthly applications for payment to the Client/Client’s representative.
- Prepare monthly valuation reports.
- Submit invoices for certified value and ensure payments are received on time.
- Value and authorise payments to sub-contractors.
- Liaise with Contract Managers to establish the project specification and requirements.
- Monitor the contract progress, assess and report any changes that may affect project costs and or time scale.
- Assist in the control of individual contract budgets
My client are a medium sized main social housing maintenance contractor based in UK. They have a large portfolio of contracts with a number of local authorities. Down to growth within the business they have a very exciting Quantity Surveying position available offering a highly competitive salary along with career training and career progression.
- Hold a HNC or BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally have experience in Schedules of rates
- Mush have worked within Social Housing Sector.
- Must have confident communications skills.
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving Licence
Role: Quantity Surveyor (Planned)
Salary: Up to £48,000 + Package
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.