£40k - 45k per year + Car Allowance + Bonus + Package
5 months ago
Planned Maintenance / Cyclical Decorations
Leading National Property Services Contractor
£40- £45k + car allowance & package
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client a highly reputable planned maintenance contractor. Our client are looking for a QS to lead the commercial functions of their east midlands branch delivering planned maintenance and refurbishment programmes for a variety of public sector clients such as HA's, schools and hospitals with a turnover of aroud £8m pa.
We are looking for a proven commercial professional with experience in cyclical planned maintenance ideally with experience in painting and decorating programmes as a main contractros with a comprehensive commercial understanding subcontract and direct labour cost management, the CVR process as well as excellent client relationship skills.
If you are interested in an opportunity for a leading national contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
* Control all expenditure.
* Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
* Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
* Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
* Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
* Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
* Attend project & company related meetings.
* Ensure timely cash flow management.
* Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
* Ideally 3+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in Planned Maintenance (ideally painting / decorating)
* Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.