£40k - 50k per year + Car/Allowance
8 months ago
Contracting - 1st & 2nd Tier
£40-50k + car / allowance & package
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a repuatable and rapidly growing SME contractor specialising in a broad range of construction services.
Our client are looking for an ambitious professional with proven QS abilities looking to take the next step in their career and develop quickly up the career ladder as the business grows.
In this unique opportunity the successful candidate will gain experience from working across all divisions in the group from sub-contract packages (roofing / waterproofing / facades) to Major projects (main contracting D&B) to property services (1st and 2nd tier planned maintenance / refurbishment) and M&E works (direct delivery model)
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers
You will need:
- Ideally 3-5+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in the contracting world (main or subcontract)
- A hunger to learn, develop and grow with the company
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.