£50k - 60k per year + Bonus + Package
10 days ago
Quantity Surveyor – High-End Developer
Location: West London
Salary: £50k - £60k + Bonus + Package
Our client a high-end residential property developer are currently looking to experience their commercial team due to continued and consistent success of the business. As a company, they have grown from strength to strength, due to the quality of their work and forward-thinking attitude. They are looking for a focused and independent Quantity Surveyor, who is looking to make a name for themselves working in some of London’s most sough-after locations. If you’re looking for an opportunity, in which your scope for development is limitless and your passion for your work will be rewarded appropriately, this might be the opportunity for you.
In the opportunity, you will be in charge of high-end residential developments valued at £3.5m - £8m. Working independently, you will be reporting into a Senior Quantity Surveyor on the Commercial team.
- Preparing valuations for interim application for payment including variations;
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final accounts and contract charges;
- Preparing sub-contract enquiries and order documentation;
- Re-measurement of Bills of Quantities;
- Preparing cost budgets and prices for contract variations;
- Preparing subcontract valuation and payment certificates;
- Monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met;
- Preparation of contract claims information;
- Evaluating/selecting subcontract tenders;
- Checking material sizes and quantities for procurement;
- Setting up and maintaining contract files
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or vocation equivalent
- 5+ years experience in Quantity Surveying in a new-build environment
- Some experience in the Residential Development or Construction field would be beneficial, but not absolutely necessary
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999, or apply via the link.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.