£40k - 55k per year + Car/Allowance
28 days ago
Quantity Surveyor – Housing Refurbishment
£40-50k + Package
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a market leading main contractor specialising in housing refurbishment. The role will be to work as part of a large team focussing on FRA, External Refurbishment, Major Repairs and Major Projects.
Our client is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor within the social housing sector with previous experience working on a major housing framework with exposure to budgeting and estimating, schedule of rates, cost reporting, final accounting, CVR’s, variations etc.
If you are interested in a move into a leading main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 5+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in housing maintenance.
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.