£30k - 40k per year + Car/Allowance
2 months ago
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Social Housing – Planned Maintenance
£30--40k + Package
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a repiuatable SME contractor specialising in housing refurbishment and planned maintenance. The role will be to work as part of a large team focussing on FRA's, Kitchens and Barthrooms and borader proeprty serives work streams as well as major new build projects.
Our client is looking for a quantity surveyor with a few years experience within the social housing sector with previous experience working on a planned maintenance programmes with exposure to SOR's, sub contractor managment, cost reporting, final accounting, CVR’s, variations etc.
If you are interested in a move into a leading main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 35+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in housing maintenance.
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.