£70k - 75k per year
4 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join one of my clients, a leading main contractor to work on a full time permanent basis within the ashford/isleworth area. This will be to work on 36 new build units, traditional build and you would be looking after the whole development.
If you are interested in a move into a leading main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful team with excellent opportunities and amazing benefits then please apply today!
Below are some of the responsibilties for this position:
- Effective cash management including timely application / certification / invoicing / payment / receipts and careful administration of subcontract accounts
- Manage the timely production of the Main/Subcontract Final Accounts, including re-measurement as necessary to ensure the best results
- Site visits to carry out surveying duties when required
- Support the bid and business development processes through liaison with the relevant teams and personnel, co-ordinating and providing constructive commercial input, as required
- Ensure that cash flow forecasts are timely, accurate and are optimised where possible
You will require the following to be considered for the role:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Knowledge of responsive, cyclical and planned maintenance
If this role is of interest please apply today or call Natalie on 07538 636 965 today. Many Thanks
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.