£40k - 50k per year
about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join one of my clients, a leading main contractor to work on a full time permanent basis within the Hackney area. This will be to work on planned maintenance.
If you are interested in a move into a leading main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful team with excellent opportunities and amazing benefits then please apply today!
Below are some of the responsibilties for this position:
- Effective cash management including timely application / certification / invoicing / payment / receipts and careful administration of subcontract accounts
- Manage the timely production of the Main/Subcontract Final Accounts, including re-measurement as necessary to ensure the best results
- Site visits to carry out surveying duties when required
- Support the bid and business development processes through liaison with the relevant teams and personnel, co-ordinating and providing constructive commercial input, as required
- Ensure that cash flow forecasts are timely, accurate and are optimised where possible
You will require the following to be considered for the role:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Knowledge of responsive, cyclical and planned maintenance
If this role is of interest please apply today with your CV or call Natalie at Build Recruitment on 07538 636 965
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.