£40k - 45k per year
7 days ago
We are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a market leading main contractor to work for them on a full time permanent basis based in Camden.
They are a leading provider of building maintenance services within the public sector providing repairs, planned & void refurbishments.
If you are interested in a move into a leading main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful team with excellent opportunities and amazing benefits then please apply today!
Below are some of the responsibilties for this position:
- Effective commercial control of all allocated projects including provision of timely and accurate documentation in accordance with the reporting timetable, in particular CVR’s, forecasts, Continous Improvement documents, cash flow forecast, Commercial register etc
- Effective cash management including timely application / certification / invoicing / payment / receipts and careful administration of subcontract accounts.
- Manage the timely production of the Main/Subcontract Final Accounts, including re-measurement as necessary to ensure the best results
- Site visits to carry out surveying duties when required
- Support the bid and business development processes through liaison with the relevant teams and personnel, co-ordinating and providing constructive commercial input, as required
- Lead on effective risk management and protect business reputation.
- Ensure that cash flow forecasts are timely, accurate and are optimised where possible
- Ensure the effective commercial management of contracts to maximise gross margin.
You will require the following:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of measurement and valuation
- Knowledge and understanding of budgets and forecast management
- Preparation and understanding of CVR’s and supplementary financial reports
- Knowledge and understanding of final accounts
- Knowledge and understanding of subcontract orders and buying
- Knowledge of responsive, cyclical and planned maintenance
- Good knowledge of IT systems and packages
If you feel this role is right for you or someone you know please contact me on 07538 636 965 or email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.