£40k - 45k per year
9 days ago
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of one of our clients, a market leading main contractor specialising in housing refurbishment. The role will be to work as part of a large team focussing on Planned Refurbishments. Your role will be to manage the day to day commercial control, reporting and management of one or more projects from award up to final account.
If you are interested in a move into a leading main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful team with great opportunities then please apply.
Below are some of the responsibilties for this position:
- Control all expenditure
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts
- Assisting the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice
- Attend project & company related meetings
- Ensure timely cash flow management
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers
You will require the following:
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent
- Previous experience in similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of measurement and valuation
- Knowledge and understanding of budgets and forecast management
- Preparation and understanding of CVR’s and supplementary financial reports
- Knowledge and understanding of final accounts
- Knowledge and understanding of subcontract orders and buying
- Knowledge of responsive, cyclical and planned maintenance
- Good knowledge of IT systems and packages
If this role is of interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07538 636 965 for more info!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.