£60k - 70k per year + Car/Allowance
25 days ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Housing Refurbishment
Up to £65,000 + Car Allowance and Package
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a market leading main contractor specialising in housing refurbishment and planned maintenance. The role will be to work as part of a large team focussing on FRA Programmes, External Refurbishments, and Major Projects across a selection of LA and HA clients in the London area.
Our client is looking for a quantity surveyor with extensive experience in the social housing sector working on major housing maintenance / regern / refrubishment frameworks with typical commercial and surveying duties through management of subcontractors, budgeting and estimating, schedule of rates, cost reporting, final accounting, CVR’s, variations etc.
If you are interested in a move into a leading main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure for relevant projects / work streams
- Lead a small team of junior surveyors
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 3+ years experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor with a solid surveying background role in housing maintenance.
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.