£45k - 55k per year + Car/Allowance
4 days ago
Quantity Surveyor – Reactive Maintenance and Voids
£45k - £55k + Package
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a main contractor specialising in social housing maintenance based in Waltham Forest. The role will be to work within the Reactive maintenance team, specifically focused on Reactive Maintenance and Void properties.
Our client is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor within the social housing sector with previous experience working on a variety of work streams, budgeting and estimating, schedule of rates knowledge, cost reporting, final accounting, CVR’s, variations etc.
If you are interested in a move into a leading main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 5+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in Reactive/Planned Maintenance.
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07496 601 999.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.