£40k - 50k per year + Package
about 1 month ago
Quantity Surveyor – Reactive Maintenance and Voids
£40k - £50k + Package
We are currently looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor with experience in Reactive Maintenance and Voids (with some exposure to Planned works), to get involved with one of West London’s most innovative contracts.
Our client wants to bring an experienced Quantity Surveyor, who is still looking to take further steps in their career development, whilst taking ownership of the contract and maintaining and developing key relationships.
If you are looking to join a solid organisation where you can benefit from an established team that you can continue to learn and develop and take on a more senior role within 6-12 months, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 5+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in Reactive/Planned Maintenance.
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on email@example.com or 07496 601 999.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.