£50k - 55k per year + Bonus
6 months ago
£50k - £55k + Bonuses
We are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor, on behalf of our client a High-End Residential Property Developer based in Weybridge.
From inception to completion, our clients offer a tailored service to their clientele, delivering luxurious Residential projects in the London and Surrey area.
You will be brought into the heart of the company, to lead projects with support from Junior members of the Commercial team, leading from the front and taking responsibility for the Commercial aspect of our client’s projects.
Currently, our client has 4 live developments varying in value from £1m to £10m with extensive work in the pipeline. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding role in High-End Residential development, this could be the perfect role for you.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing/overseeing scope of works and trade packages.
- Preparing/overseeing selected tender list for approval.
- Overseeing & signing off value of design variations.
- Agreeing variations with subcontractors and reporting.
- Overseeing countersigning site instructions & site commercial processes
- Monitor with Project Manager preliminary expenditure/forecasts on a weekly/monthly basis for the purpose of preparing cost reports.
- Monitor the financial and contractual performance of Trade Contractors and provide advice to avoid issues that could negatively impact the financial or programme performance of the development.
- Assist with value engineering and control project prelim costs.
- Mentor more junior members of staff where workload allows, assisting with the overall development of the team.
You will need
- Ideally 5+ years in Quantity Surveying in a Main Contractor environment.
- Experience in the Commercial Management of Residential Developments.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link. Alternatively, please contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.