£45k - 50k per year + package
8 days ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Contractor, who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor based in Plymouth.
Our client who specialises in mainly refurb and maintenance contracts, is looking for a QS to join them on a permanent basis. They have an office in Plymouth with most of their work covering Devon.
Day to Day:
- Management of the financial across all projects
- Client liaison and site meetings
- Weekly & monthly reporting of figures
- Variations, pricing & negotiation
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Degree qualified and demonstrable experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience of managing a project from conception to completion
- Experience of working with public sector clients would be beneficial
- Full driving licence essential
- Full time working hours
- Holiday pay, pensions and car allowance in package
- Friendly office environment to work in
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.