£50k - 60k per year + Package + Bonus
16 days ago
Quantity Surveyor – Residential Developer
Salary: £50k - £60k + Bonus + Package
Our client, a thriving residential property developer, are currently looking to expand their commercial team due to continued and consistent success of the business. They are looking for a focused and independent Quantity Surveyor, who is looking to play a key role in the success of their developments.
Reporting directly to the board, you will be managing the commercial aspect of one of their projects, valued up to £15m, where your knowledge of Residential construction will be tested and rewarded.
With a strong pipeline of residential projects lined up for the next 10 years, our client offers an opportunity in which the successful Quantity Surveyor can experience unbridled career development in a stable environment.
If you’re looking for an opportunity in which you’re not just another cog in the machine and have the opportunity to gain further recognition for your efforts, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Preparing valuations for interim application for payment including variations;
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final accounts and contract charges;
- Preparing sub-contract enquiries and order documentation;
- Re-measurement of Bills of Quantities;
- Preparing cost budgets and prices for contract variations;
- Preparing subcontract valuation and payment certificates;
- Monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met;
- Preparation of contract claims information;
- Evaluating/selecting subcontract tenders;
- Checking material sizes and quantities for procurement;
- 5+ years’ experience in Quantity Surveying in Construction.
- Some experience dealing with Residential projects would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above or for more information, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999, or apply via the link.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.