£250 - 300 per day
020 3176 4790
Quality Standards Auditor - Wembley
about 2 months ago
Role: Quality Standards Auditor
Sector: Social Housing / Housing Maintenance
Day Rate: £250p/d - £300p/d
I currently working with an award winning housing maintenance and construction contractor who are based in the throughout the UK, due to the business winning numerous housing framework schemes they have the capacity to develop their quality and compliance team with the addition of a Quality Standards Auditor to join the business.
- Develop and implement a suitable and accurate means of monitoring the works, recording quality of installations at key hold points and recording evidence via photos and inspections to demonstrate a compliant installation.
- Positively influence key supply chain members behaviours so they actively deliver customer satisfaction and strive to reduce mistakes, rework and defects.
- Carry out compliance reviews (internal audits) in accordance with ISO 19011:2011 on the project covering activities and key supply chain members. Provide accurate reports and publish to relevant parties. Ensure corrections are recorded with and closed out by the project team.
- Oversee construction practice and actively manage quality to help ensure compliance with statutory and client requirements.
- Develop operational teams skills on the practical application of the Operating Framework and quality management.
- Quality Practitioner (PCQI)
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 / ISO 45001:2018
- Good knowledge of construction technology ideally in fire and cladding / external envelope works
If you are interested in the position or would like more information then please get in touch. | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.