£35k - 40k per year
5 months ago
Quality Assurance/ Audit Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
Permanent - Full Time
The Quality Assurance/ Audit Manager will be responsible for managing a full Hard FM audit and quality programme across the FM Estates operation. This responsibility for the Quality Assurance/ Audit Manager will encompass the follow up and resolution of audit corrective actions and ensure that quality is embedded in the Estates culture, policies and processes.
Key accountabilities for the Quality Assurance/ Audit Manager:
• Be the Estates representative at site QHSE meetings and external audits
• Carry out onsite inspections of work carried out by contractors to ensure quality outcomes
• Ensure all confidential information remains within the company and is not relayed in either verbal or written form to persons or organisations outside the company.
• Generate and maintain a site wide audit plan across all Estates disciplines (operations and projects)
• The Quality Assurance/ Audit Manager will carry out audits on sub-contractors, in house staff and main contractors (projects)
• Manage the audit, quality assurance and corrective action processes undertaken within the Estates Operations department and those undertaken by Maintenance Teams themselves.
• Working with the Estates Operations Manager, to build quality assurance into the day-to-day operations and service delivery with appropriate general spot checks, and approval and sign-off steps as required
• Subject all areas of responsibility to continuous review with the objective of identifying and implementing improvement and cost saving measures
• Undertake any in-depth Quality Assurance Audits tasked by the Estates Management team, say in response to specific incident from a failure in service delivery
• Use the Assure system to input and track audit actions as required
The Quality Assurance/ Audit Manager Must have experience in:
• Managing ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 55001 and other appropriate standards is essential
• Microsoft SharePoint document libraries, document management and version control
• Working in a Hard FM environment is essential
The Quality Assurance/ Audit Manager Must demonstrate:
• An understanding of HSE policy and related activity, such as incident and accident reporting, near misses, RIDDOR
• An understanding of safe systems of work, permits, risk assessments and RAMS
• Knowledge of H&S and environmental legislation within an estates built environment
• Understanding of British Standards, CIBSE Guidelines, SFG20, DIO Hard Standards and RICS methodologies will be an advantage
• Understanding of Hard FM statute regulations, legislation and standards
Qualifications for Quality Assurance/ Audit Manager:
• Environmental, Mechanical or Electrical technical qualifications are essential
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.