£60k - 65k per year + + Package
18 days ago
We are looking for a Commercail Manager to lead the commercial function of a newly mobilised internal Repairs and Maintenance Sevice responsible for 15,000 housing properties in NW London, with an annual turnover worth in exess of £20m.
- To lead on all commercial negotiations with suppliers and contractors to the service, to continually review commercial arrangements and ensure we are achieving value for money
- To have ownership of the budgets allocated to the service and to work collaboratively with the Operations Manager to maximise our commercial position whilst remaining within allocated budgets
- To lead on all aspects of cost control, variations approvals and finance reporting
- To interrogate and validate all materials expenditure incurred by the Repairs Service
- To interrogate and validate all labour expenditure incurred by the Repairs Service
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Extensive and successful work history in the social housing sector, demonstrating a thorough understanding and application of commercial management in relation to the delivery of repairs, voids and gas service delivery.
- Experience of leading on sub-contract awards and tenders
- Extensive experience of cost control, variations approvals and finance reporting
- Extensive experience of labour, materials and fleet expenditure analysis
- Experience of working to and delivering on budgets and meeting challenging financial targets.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.