£50k - 60k per year + Car/Allowance + Package
2 months ago
We are looking for a lead Quantiy Surveyor / Commercial Manager to take responsibility for the commercial performance of a £10m R&M Partnership in West London, the contract delivers repairs, voids and planned works to LA stock in the West London area.
Leading the commercial team you will focus on maximizing SOR codes and improving profitability across all workstreams on the contract.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience with NHF Schedules of Rates whilst working for a main contractor.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.