£350 - 425 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Property Asset & Maintenance Manager
Milton Keynes - 6 months on-going
Pay rates between £350-425/day - Inside IR35
My client is a leading provider of social housing throughout the Milton Keynes area currently seeking a talented and dynamic Maintenance/Asset Manager to join the team on 6 month temporary contract. Following this period, there is a strong chance the successful candidate can join the team on a permanent basis (subject to performance).
To ensure we achieve our desired outcomes you will:
- Manage and motivate the Assets Team to deliver outstanding performance, high customer satisfaction and value for money
- Work as part of the Asset Management & Investment Team to deliver outstanding planned, responsive and property investment services
- Manage the budgets for planned and responsive repairs, ensuring effective use of funds.
- Be responsible for the monitoring and managing of partnering contracts and any necessary procurement processes
- Foster excellent internal and external working relationship with residents, councillors, partnering contractors and stakeholders to enhance service delivery.
- Develop future investment programmes based on robust asset management data and ensure this data remains up to date as projects are completed.
To be successful you will need experience, qualifications and skills, including:
- Possess a degree level qualification and/or significant relevant experience in a senior leadership role in Asset Management
- Extensive experience in the delivery of planned and responsive maintenance services and property investment
- Experience of managing and monitoring significant capital and revenue budgets
- Able to lead, develop, motivate and manage teams of direct staff and contractors delivering a variety of services
- Experience of using an asset management database such as Keystone to inform investment decisions as well as day to day delivery.
- Able to analyse complex data and deliver information, written or spoken, to a range of audiences
- Able to manage complex maintenance and investment projects, mitigating risks during the delivery of the works and ensuring expenditure is monitored.
If you would like to find out more about this role please contact Kieran at Build Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org or 07487847467
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.