£38k - 45k per year + Company Van, Petrol Card
26 days ago
Build are working with a North West based HA as they look to appoint two new Property Services Managers
Reporting to the Head of Property Services, the Property Service Manager is responsible for providing a high quality, customer focused and value for money property repairs and maintenance service that ensures compliance with all legislation and regulations.
Working predominantly out on site, the role is effectively leading a team of directly employed repairs operatives delivering responsive property repairs and void property refurbishments across a number of patches within a defined region.
- To manage the repairs and maintenance service of a defined property portfolio to deliver a high levels of customer satisfaction and value for money;
- To manage a team of directly employed operatives and contractors to deliver a high standard of repairs and void works in relation to customer service, regulatory compliance and budgetary management;
- To be the main point of regional customer contact and support in relation to repairs and maintenance. This will include some evening and weekend support work as required;
- To develop and review relevant individual, team and departmental performance data to understand, learn and ensure the continual improvements of customer satisfaction, legal compliance and cost management performance;
- To assist in the management of individual major property refurbishment works incorporating component replacements (e.g. kitchens, bathrooms, roof replacements, etc) and structural works including full budgetary and technical management;
- To support the Head of Property Services with major works projects, on site inspections and contract management.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience of leading a team of technical operatives to deliver an excellent service within repairs & voids management.
- Can demonstrate ability in delivering effective management within property maintenance and refurbishment;
- Experience of managing an annual budget and delivering value for money;
- Supervising or managing maintenance work undertaken by external contractors;
- Managing responsive repairs and void refurbishment works to ensure they are carried out to agreed standards and timescales;
- Supporting technical, operational, administrative teams in relation to property maintenance;
- Experience of inspecting and managing works, within restricted budgets, ensuring commercial viability, and high product quality;
- Managing health and safety compliance in relation to responsive repairs and void refurbishment works;
- Inspection and review works with a view to ensuring health and safety compliance is achieved in an operational environment;
For more information please apply below
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.