£22 - 25 per hour
8 months ago
Build are working with a North West Housing Provider as they look to appoint an Interim Property Services Manager
- To manage the repairs and maintenance service of a defined property portfolio to deliver a high levels of customer satisfaction and value for money;
- To manage a team of directly employed operatives and contractors to deliver a high standard of repairs and void works in relation to customer service, regulatory compliance and budgetary management;
- To be the main point of regional customer contact and support in relation to repairs and maintenance. This will include some evening and weekend support work as required;
- To develop and review relevant individual, team and departmental performance data to understand, learn and ensure the continual improvements of customer satisfaction, legal compliance and cost management performance;
- To assist in the management of individual major property refurbishment works incorporating component replacements (e.g. kitchens, bathrooms, roof replacements, etc) and structural works including full budgetary and technical management;
- To support the Head of Property Services with major works projects, on site inspections and contract management
We are looking for candidates experienced in managing operatives on Repairs and Voids contracts withing a Social Housing organisation or Contractor.
The post will be for approximately 6 months. The client will provide a work vehicle and petrol card.
For more information please apply below
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.