£12 - 13 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Consultant in the London area
- Improve sales and marketing performance by ensuring that in line with the sales programmed that we have all required documentation to market and sell homes off plan.
- Collaboratively maximize value through use of customer insight and market intelligence to inform pricing, services and incentives on offer
- Work collaboratively with sales manager and agents to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for all current and future schemes.
- Customer focused, reflecting the brand aspiration and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction returns and scores.
- Develop and build a good rapport with external agencies such as estate agents and contractors to review onsite customer journey (presentation of hoardings/flags/landscaping and sales suites)
- Good level of IT skills and literacy
- Extensive experience in a comparable role
- Proven track record in understanding and interpreting local market conditions to achieve results
- Extensive experience of developing and implementing marketing and advertising strategies to facilitate the achievement of sales targets
- Demonstrable ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to selling homes
- A strong leader of high performing teams
- A strong influencer who works collaboratively and across teams to deliver results
- Significant experience in monitoring and analysing team performance against targets.
- Ability to deal with a wide range of clients and negotiate and troubleshoot outcomes that provide win:win outcomes.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.