£40k - 55k per year + bonus, health, pension
4 months ago
Property Management Surveyor
£40-55k + bonus etc
An opportunity for a Property Management Surveyor to join an established and successful firm of Surveyors that enjoys an enviable reputation locally and in the wider region; and to work in a vibrant and exciting office environment, easily accessible by train or car.
The Property Management Surveyor will be responsible for monitoring, co-ordinating and delivering property management services, primarily for industrial and commercial property.
Duties for the Property Management Surveyor:
• Act as day-to-day point of contact for clients, their advisers and occupiers.
• React to client and/or occupier requirements by taking immediate action or appropriate
recommendation to Director, Associate Director.
• Attend periodic client review meetings.
• Organise client reporting as required, liaising as necessary with property management
• Assist finance function with arrears chasing as necessary.
• The Property Management Surveyor must prepare annual service charge budgets for client consideration, and monitor expenditure
• Implement service charge expenditure as planned or in relation to events arising and
reconcile service charge budgets at year end.
• Organise health and safety and related reports and monitor implementation of works
• Specify, tender and manage minor works and maintenance contracts.
• Liaise with other departments in relation to managed estates.
• Organise and make regular inspections of properties to meet tenants, identify works and
ensure compliance with lease terms.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in property management, ideally commercial
• RICS qualification would be beneficial but not essential
• Full UK driving licence
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.