£24k - 25k per year
4 months ago
Our client is currently looking for a Property Administrator in the Central London area
The purpose of the Property Administrator position in the Commercial Property Management Department, is to assist with the day-to day functions of the department and the function of the Property Management team.
- Raising purchase orders for Property Managers for maintenance works and administering a P O tracker
- Arranging with Tenants and Contractors, access for maintenance works
- Setting up and maintaining a key press for the keys to the buildings, together with a signing in and out system.
- Updating Horizon comments section with relevant building access/Site staff details etc.
- Uploading compliancy documents on to the Meridian database when required
- Assisting with the tendering of any works required to the buildings
- Letters to Tenants advising of any works taking place or non-compliance with their lease terms or as the Property Manager requires.
- Diary management
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess strong attention to detail; quick to learn new procedures and be able to juggle multiple job functions
- A strong background in customer service and experience in coordinating and scheduling are essential
- Previous knowledge of the Horizon Property Management system and the Meridian Health and Safety database would be a bonus
If you would like to know more information please contact Aaliyah at Build Recruitment 07487794027 email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.