£25k - 30k per year
6 months ago
The purpose of the Property Administrator position in the Commercial Property Management Department, is to assist with the day-to day functions of the department and the function of the Property Management team. The Property Administrator may be required to act as liaison between the Property Manager, Tenants and Facilities Management team for certain property related issues at the buildings.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Raising purchase orders for Property Managers for maintenance works and administering a P O tracker
- Arranging with Tenants and Contractors, access for maintenance works
- Setting up and maintaining a key press for the keys to the buildings, together with a signing in and out system.
- Updating Horizon comments section with relevant building access/Site staff details etc.
- Uploading compliancy documents on to the Meridian database when required
- Assisting with the tendering of any works required to the buildings
- Letters to Tenants advising of any works taking place or non-compliance with their lease terms or as the Property Manager requires.
- Assist in the performance of all necessary functions to facilitate tenant “Move in” and “Move out” procedures.
- Arrange the termination of any supplier contracts, when a property is sold.
- General filing, including paper and electronic.
- If required, visit the properties to perform or assist in the performance of management duties.
- Generally to assist all functions in the Commercial Property Management Department.
- Send copies of Lift insurance reports to lift consultants and external managing agents and advise of any works required therein.
- Hold Quarterly meetings with the main suppliers to discuss performance
- Diary Management
Subject to change based on the needs of the Department.
This is an exciting role that would suit a bubbly and enthusiastic person, with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will be a capable administrator whose employment history reflects the experience associated with Property administrative functions. You must also be proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook. Previous knowledge of the Horizon Property Management system and the Meridian Health and Safety database would be a bonus.
Must possess strong attention to detail; quick to learn new procedures and be able to juggle multiple job functions. A strong background in customer service and experience in coordinating and scheduling are essential. A good knowledge of building structures would be a bonus.
Salary and benefits
- Up to £30k, depending on experience.
- Death in Service Insurance equating to 4 x Annual Salary.
- Private Health cover after a qualifying period.
- 25 Days Annual Leave.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.