£48k - 50k per year + Package
9 days ago
My client is a leading main contractor serving both the social housing and private sector markets. Due to recent success and growth, my client is looking to recruit an additional Project QS to sit within the Commercial Team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an intermediate QS looking for a step up into an established and high performing team where you will be exposed to new ways of working and the chance to be professionally developed further in your career.
- Oversee in the preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales.
- Oversee in the development of the procurement programme.
- Prepare and monitor cash flow forecast for designated projects.
- Prepare and submit monthly applications for payment to the Client/Client’s representative.
- Prepare monthly valuation reports.
- Submit invoices for certified value and ensure payments are received on time.
- Value and authorise payments to sub-contractors.
- Liaise with Contract Managers to establish the project specification and requirements.
- Monitor the contract progress, assess and report any changes that may affect project costs and or time scale.
- Assist in the control of individual contract budgets
- Hold a HNC or BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally have experience in Schedules of rates
- Mush have worked within Social Housing Sector.
- Must have confident communications skills.
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving License
If you would like more information about this role please call Kieran at Build Recruitment on 0748787467 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.