£50k - 57.5k per year + package
PS - RF - JB
8 months ago
Quantity Surveyor – Roofing Structures
Regional - Northen Home Counties and London
£57,500 all inc package
Responsibility for the successful financial management, safe delivery and completion of all company contracts in accordance with the contract terms as agreed by the company and on time, to budget and to expected quality standards.
To ensure that the company adheres to all Health & Safety requirements and specific client and, or, Principal Contractor contract requirements.
To work closely with the Head of Division, Project Managers and Design Team to ensure full financial management from Design, Estimating, Procurement, Pre-commencement and Delivery of the contract through to completion and agreement of final account.
Clearly define and create supply chain and subcontractor packages, let and financially manage throughout the contract. Ensure that all labour and materials are correctly scheduled in accordance with the programme and that works are regularly monitored financially and the client and, or, Principal Contractors’ on site team is kept up to date with progress.
To work closely with the client’s site and commercial teams providing full visibility of all financial information including valuations, variations and project final account.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 5+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in Principal Contracting
- Solid Technical knowledge of structural roofing works
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.