City of London
£35k per year
about 2 months ago
- Provide planning for:
- Multi-disciplinary programme development in conjunction with subcontractors and other stakeholders
- Programme integration with other areas
- Scoping out of activity dependencies such as methods statements, permits, Inspection and test plans, consents, permits, assurance and stakeholder requirements
- Resource and cost loading of programmes to level 4.
- Production of Look-aheads and weekly work plan programmes
- Produce Programme fragnets and Integrated programmes
- Analysis and tracking of programme float paths
- Reporting in accordance with the weekly work plan and periodic programme submittals
- Identify and demonstrate the impacts of change events.
- Provide support in the issuance of relevant communications, early warnings and instructions
- Satisfy requirements of NEC3 Contracts and the Works Information
- Provide scenario planning support to the project team
- Development of compensation events and early warnings
- Provide analysis for the acceptance/rejection of contractor programmes under NEC3 contracts
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.