£42k - 47k per year + Plus Package
about 2 months ago
Project Manager (Site Manager)
Social Housing – Planned, Reactive and Voids
£42,000 - £47,000 + Package
My client, a leading Housing Maintenance and FM specialist that has been awarded a large contract to provide repairs, maintenance, and voids across the Southern part of the country are on the look for a Repairs Manager to help deliver the contract successfully.
- Support and assist in the procurement of works, goods and services adhering to the client and procurement guidelines, UK legislation and EU regulations.
- Lead on day-to-day project delivery
- Manage team of main contractors to deliver programmes of work.
- Ensure all projects adhere to a formal brief, specifications, procurement plans and tender documents, and are robustly managed, in accordance with the contract.
- Build effective relationships, with key stakeholders, including Service family’s and DIO
- Monitor and manage monthly spend for projects for which you are responsible.
- Manage projects or term contracts in accordance with agreed budgets, timescales and quality criteria.
- Ensure contractors are properly briefed, report progress regularly, delivering value for money and customer satisfaction and the clients core values.
- To scope out works and provide accurate information when required.
- Manage the contract performance of the contractors through performance measurement of outputs.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and delivery standards for managing the delivery, including compliance with Health and Safety requirements including CDM Regulations and Control of Asbestos Regulations.
- Maintain adequate and appropriate records which meet internal requirements and external/legislative requirements.
- Ensure effective communication with affected customers throughout delivery stages and through to post completion.
- To provide regular reports on contract management activities as required, including contract effectiveness, contract compliance & contract performance.
- Ensure all projects are delivered to construction programmes.
Experience and skills:
- Maintain excellent customer service in all areas of work.
- Take responsibility for own learning and development.
- Comply with all the clients policies, including contractual standing orders, financial regulations and all relevant policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Equality & Diversity
Knowledge and Skills:
- Have genuine knowledge and understanding of housing maintenance and construction industries and service delivery.
- Compliance and HSE Experience.
- Confident using Microsoft Offices packages.
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.