£40k - 50k per year + Package
25 days ago
Project Manager - Insurance Repairs - Permanent - Essex - Up to £50k Basic Plus Package.
Currently recruiting on behalf of a reputable insurance repairs contractor based in the Essex area. The role is for a Project Manager to manage and oversee all insurance repair works on a day to day basis. Typical works vary from flood damage repair to fire damage, including internal and external refurbishments of buildings such as electrical works, windows, doors, kitchens & bathrooms, flooring, roofing etc… The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and scheduling works as well as managing the trades remotely from the office.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing various insurance repairs including kitchens/bathrooms, roofing, flooring, plaster Works etc..
- Liaising with the client to maintain a strong working relationship and close liaison with the tenants to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring on site Health and Safety is adhered to
- Management of sub-contractors and direct labour
- Leading a workforce of direct & indirect operatives through the delivery of works
- Planning and scheduling works effectively and efficiently
- Must have previous experience in insurance repairs
- Must have project planning/scheduling experience
- Previous experience managing a variety of trades and sub-contractors
- Must have a strong construction knowledge within external & internal planned repairs
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.