£50k - 55k per year
7 months ago
Project Manager – (Fire) – South East
My client is a leading Social Housing provider based in the South East and they are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the company on a permanent basis.
The role sits within the Asset Management function of the organisation and will be responsible for delivering the Fire Safety programme.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager (Fire):
- To deliver the planned active and passive fire improvement works arising from the Fire Risk Assessments to all homes ensuring compliance.
- Working collaboratively with the Housing team to ensure compliance with Section 20 consultation procedures.
- Inspect properties to scope fire improvement works and prepare specifications in accordance with the block fire risk assessment, Fire Safety Standards and framework contracts.
- Carryout handover inspections on completed works maintaining good records of all inspections.
Requirements of the Project Manager (Fire):
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a similar role.
- An understanding of delivering fire-related projects in a social housing environment.
- Membership of RICS, CIOB or equivalent experience.
- Evidence of multiple senior stake holder management, both internal and external.
- NEBOSH/IOSH Managing Safely – Desirable
What’s on offer to the Project Manager (Fire):
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Mileage paid from your doorstep
- Generous Pension Scheme
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.