£27 - 30 per hour
10 months ago
My client are currently seeking a Project Manager to join a one of the UK’s leading housing contractors based in the North London area. The role will be to work on a social housing contract consisting of external planned maintenance projects predominantly on a mixture of tower blocks and street properties. Typical works will include roofing renewal, brick and concrete repair, EWI, window replacements and asbestos removal.
As the number one on site you will be responsible for:
- Overall management and planning of the project
- Management of 1 - 2 site teams which will include a site manager, ASM, RLO, direct labour and sub-contractors
- Achieving programme milestones on time & within budget
- Day to day management of on-site health & safety ensuring good working practices are maintained
- Communication with stakeholders including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and direct labour
- ASTA project experience
- Experience creating and adapting construction programmes
My client are one of the biggest construction contractors in the UK operating in a diverse range of markets and sectors including community regeneration, refurbishment, repairs and maintenance and housing development. Currently with over 50,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country.
Successful candidates will have previous experience as a Project Manager within planned maintenance in the social housing sector. The successful candidate must have a proven knowledge of managing multiple sub-contractors, projects and health & safety on site. A background in managing external refurbishment projects such is required. All candidates must have a valid SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid qualifications.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.